Baby Thermometer Digital,Way-Seven Forehead and Ear Thermometer Infrared Medical with Fever Indicator More Accurate Instant Read for Toddler Infant Kids Children Adult Object FDA and CE Approved
Baby Thermometer Digital,Way-Seven Forehead and Ear Thermometer Infrared Medical with Fever Indicator More Accurate Instant Read for Toddler Infant Kids Children Adult Object FDA and CE Approved by Way-Seven at Kids Grooming. MPN: INF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What Should Moms Consider of When Buying A Thermometer? 1. Accuracy: This is the most important factor, above all else. When you' re trying to
What Should Moms Consider of When Buying A Thermometer?
1. Accuracy: This is the most important factor, above all else. When you' re trying to detect a fever in your child, you need to know that the temperature you' re getting is correct. Choose a thermometer that medical experts agree is accurate.
2. Consistency: There' s nothing more frustrating than taking your baby' s temperature, and then taking it again only to get a wildly different reading. When used correctly, readings should be the same over and over again; that is consistency. Choose a thermometer that is consistent.
3. Suitable For Babies: Some thermometers can be used for all ages. Others need to be manufactured specifically for a baby' s body to work properly. Read through the specifics in order to make sure the thermometer you' re choosing is appropriate to use on your aged child.
4. Fahrenheit Or Celsius: Which unit do you prefer to measure in? Make sure that the thermometer you choose will give you a reading in the proper units to avoid confusion.
5. Speed: Babies don' t have much patience for poking and prodding. When choosing a thermometer, pick one that will only force you to wrangle them for a few seconds.
6. Sound: Choosing a thermometer that makes a noise when the reading cycle is complete, but some parents complain that the noise wakes their baby if they are sleeping. So whether the voice can be shut off is important.
7. Backlight Display: For some reason, babies tend to always get sick at night. Make sure your thermometer has a digital read-out with a backlight display so you can see it in the wee hours of the morning when you' re snuggling your sick babe.
Above All Factors, Way-Seven Is Definitely Your BEST CHOICE!
Features & Highlights
- ❤ACCURATE & RELIABLE: Highly reliable and accurate ear and forehead thermometer gives you a fast 1-second reading of your baby's temperature. Equipped with the most advanced medical infrared technology for accuracy and reliability.Highly recommended by Pediatricians and Medical Professionals.FDA clinical tests to confirm its consistency and reliability
- ❤DUAL MODE&OBJECTS TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT: Forehead Thermometer (suitable for all ages) and Ear Thermometer function ( suitable for above 3 months child&adult)- Our digital thermometer also support object temperature measurement.It's supper practical
- ❤SILENT MODE FUNCTION: Just when you have finally put your fussy baby down to sleep, the silent mode function will ensure that you can still monitor your sick baby without waking him/her up. Unlike other thermometers that will only keep beeping with fever indication, our thermometers show Color Indication as well for fever warning
- ❤MEMORY RECALL&EASY TO USE: Store and recall up the latest 32 reading data to be better track the changes of body temperature.No complicated set up, just use it upon opening.You will get an accurate digital reading of temperature in Celsius/Fahrenheit as your preset.Auto shut down without operation in 30 seconds
- ❤MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY: Our top priority is your satisfaction. We still offer a 30-day 100% Hassle free money back guarantee. In addition to this you are covered by the 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|