Allermates Childrens Medical Allergy Kids Carrying Case for EpiPen or Auvi-Q, and Benydryl NO BELT
Allermates Childrens Medical Allergy Kids Carrying Case for EpiPen or Auvi-Q, and Benydryl NO BELT by Allermates at Kids Grooming. MPN: 10605. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The AllerMates Medicine Carrying Case was designed by a mom determined to make sharing kids' allergy medication with friends, family, nurses, and
The AllerMates Medicine Carrying Case was designed by a mom determined to make sharing kids' allergy medication with friends, family, nurses, and teachers easy and convenient. This high quality, insulated medicine bag easily carries two EpiPens as well as an emergency contact and medical information card.
Features & Highlights
- ***OUR UNIQUE DESIGN on these insulated medicine cases assist in keeping medicines within proper temperature ranges however we suggest using an ice pack as well if medicines will be exposed to extreme heat for a prologued period of time. This gives you the extra peace of mind for busy parents and children on the go!
- ***EXTRA ACCESSORIES AND FEATURES - Comes with travel size, tamper proof and child proof bottle to contain liquid medicines like Benadryl. Additional pockets allow for other medicines like an asthma inhaler, nasal spray, pills, a small vial containing Benadryl or even an ice pack. Contains a bi-fold emergency contact and medical info card and a detailed pamphlet on allergic emergencies and how to use an epinephrine auto injector.
- ***ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE, the case measures a mere 8"H X 3"W X 1 3/4"D, ensuring that you have all the room necessary for the essentials, but small enough to take anywhere!
- ***SIMPLE, FRIENDLY, RELIABLE cases designed to bring fun, stylish, cool designs that your kids will be happy to use!
- ***TRUST YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY to only the best in allergy care. Please note that we are in no way associated with EpiPen or any other brand in our listing.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Allermates, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
The AccuMed Children's Eye Patches are orthopedic, disposable, medical eye bandages used to prevents abnormal movement of the ocular muscles, lazy eye, amblyopia, opticlude, injury or pink eye.The eye patches comfortable enough to wear under eye gla...
mpn: 0016SMYZ, ean: 0694090825713,
Kids Deserves Comfort *Top-quality sleep masks for boys and girls over six years old.* Getting kids to sleep can be a challenge for moms. Daughters and sons love to find excuse to avoid bedtime. Our sleep masks could be a great solution. They are sup...
mpn: BTPB0775Q3GMM, ean: 0735317745503,
Memory Foam Sports Shock Absorption Insoles - Comfort and pain-relief for all types of sport Why Choose Beautulip's Insoles? Our insoles are ideal for those whom seeking foot support for walking, running, cross training, and casual use. Relieve pres...
Material: Made Of Comfortable Absorbent Velvet Fabric And High-quality PU Material. Functionality:Full Length Pair Of Kids Orthotic Insoles and Inserts developed specifically for those suffering from a various degree of foot ailments as well as those...
mpn: KDMF, ean: 0787639592853,
KidSole Ergonomically Designed Heel Support Insoles for Children Here at Kidsole, we never try to be BIGGER than we are. We test TONS of insoles to make sure we only ever offer the best insoles tailored for kids. We specialize in helping your kids fe...
By Hyland's Homeopathic
mpn: 354973328518, ean: 0354973328518,
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus Day & Night Value Pack, Natural Relief of Cold & Mucus, 8 Ounces. Daytime version temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including nasal and chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough. ...